From the British Democracy Forum - http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/ukip/116956-borghezio-rants-long-live-whites-europe-racist-rally.html - and written by Reg Anthony
On another thread (here: http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/ukip...ant-f-ing.html), I have reported Mario Borghezio’s extraordinary racist outburst on Italian radio in the aftermath of Obama’s re-election. This was preceded a few days earlier by his appearance on the platform of an extremist rally in the South of France, where the carte blanche given to him by Farage’s failure to act on the Breivik remarks was also played to maximum and horrifying effect.
Borghezio delivered a racist rant to the annual conference of “Bloc Identitaire”, a far-right and openly racist French outfit which, amongst other things, cynically distributes pork soup each winter on the streets of cities from Marseille to Antwerp (the latter with the help of their Flemish racist allies, Godfrey Bloom’s EAF colleagues the Vlaams Belang), thus cruelly and deliberately excluding Jews and Muslims from their act of “charity”.
Borghezio’s shocking speech has been widely reported in Italian, French, Swiss, Spanish and German media. Several begin with the observation that "“hundreds of far-right activists have cheered the Italian Northern League MEP, Mario Borghezio, for openly racist sentiments."
I have set out a selection of links at the end of this thread. From those various reports, I have collected the following shameful quotations:
This is the price of your EFD presidential position in Brussels, Nigel Farage. Hope you’re proud of yourself.
- "Borghezio yelled at the podium: "Long live the whites of Europe, long live our identity, our ethnicity, our race!" "
- "Mr Borghezio enthused about "our blue sky, like the eyes of our women. Blue, in a people who want to stay white.” "
- "When the country of our flesh is invaded, we must beat up,” he said, inflaming the gallery."
- "We live in a cultural genocide that nobody dares denounce apart from us. We will remain masters in our own home!"
- "How can we accept letting our people die without a fight? Here we have a duty!"
- He expressed his regrets for the anti-semitic and collaborationist writer Robert Brasillach, who was shot at the end of the Second World War for sharing intelligence with the enemy. "To enthuse ourselves, we must be poets like Brasillach" he interjected, to shouts of "Mario, Mario, Mario ..."