About us

My photo
Members & staff of UKIP past & present. Committed to reforming the party by exposing the corruption and dishonesty that lies at its heart, in the hope of making it fit for purpose. Only by removing Nigel Farage and his sycophants on the NEC can we save UKIP from electoral oblivion. SEE: http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-statement-re-junius.html

Monday 4 March 2013

UKIP and the National Front

Marine Le Pen admits to links with UKIP's leaders. UKIP's links with far-right parties across the EU is an established fact.
 
French far-right leader Marine Le Pen claimed to be in “regular contact” with UKIP, she told The Times after speaking at the Cambridge Union yesterday.
 
Mrs Le Pen, an MEP and president of the right-wing Front National party in France, denied that her party felt an affinity with the British National Party and added: “I am in regular contact with UKIP. If I felt my options were closer to the BNP I would be in contact with the BNP, but I am in contact with UKIP.”

To view the original: CLICK HERE

Farage has stated in a lame defence that "I very much doubt she has met an official from UKIP in her life"

So has he forgotten that Godfrey Bloom has sat with her in the Pan-EU European Alliance for Freedom? Indeed, Bloom was more than just a member! LINK and LINK.

 Sorry Nigel, but your lies won't save you this time!



No comments: