About us

My photo
Members & staff of UKIP past & present. Committed to reforming the party by exposing the corruption and dishonesty that lies at its heart, in the hope of making it fit for purpose. Only by removing Nigel Farage and his sycophants on the NEC can we save UKIP from electoral oblivion. SEE: http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-statement-re-junius.html

Sunday 30 November 2008

Nigel Farage writes to Junius



Nigel Farage has kindly sent me the following letter:

Dear Junius,

As an avid reader of your blog can I please be allowed to make my own humble contribution to your site? In anticipation of your agreement I enclose some of my family snaps. I am sure that your readers will enjoy them!

Love Nigel.

PS. Mr Snuggles sends his regards.

Thanks Nigel. Your wish is my command. Here is the first photo. On the back it reads: 'Nigel, aged 1'.

No comments: