About us

My photo
Members & staff of UKIP past & present. Committed to reforming the party by exposing the corruption and dishonesty that lies at its heart, in the hope of making it fit for purpose. Only by removing Nigel Farage and his sycophants on the NEC can we save UKIP from electoral oblivion. SEE: http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-statement-re-junius.html

Thursday, 2 December 2010

UKIP: The Strange Case of the Death Threat

There has been a lot of speculation in UKIPPER circles after it emerged that the pilot of the plane which crashed with Farage on board had been charged with threatening to kill him.

We can confirm that Mr Adams at the first opportunity advised Farage that he was heavily insured and expected Farage to capitalise on this fact.

Adams was also far from happy with the delay of an official report exonerating him. See the report here: LINK

Last Friday, Farage claimed that he was being harassed.

We would not be remotely surprised if Justin Adams had been verbally 'difficult'. But crash victims can react this way. After all, he had been within minutes of plunging to his possible death!

However, the suggestion by the usual suspects that GLW was involved in encouraging Mr Adams to harass Farage is absolutely ridiculous! See: LINK

This particular saga reminds us of another death threat made during a row. It was made by a certain Nigel Farage to a certain John de Roek during a row.

Now what did Nigel say about him?

"For as little as £ 1,000, I could have him killed and his body disposed of."

So now Nigel knows how it feels!

Perhaps Mr Adams should raise this interesting fact during his trial!

So what does Nigel now think about his own threat to kill? We would love to know!

Here is a report from The Guardian concerning Mr Adams and his alleged threats against Farage:

The pilot of the plane that crashed with Ukip leader Nigel Farage on board has appeared in court charged with threatening to kill the politician in a separate incident.

Justin Adams, 45, also faces a charge of threatening to kill an air accident official who investigated the crash, which happened on the day of the general election.

He appeared before Oxford magistrates yesterday and was remanded in custody. He spoke only to confirm his name, age and address.

Adams was arrested by Thames Valley police on Sunday at his home in Buckland, near Faringdon, Oxfordshire, after calls were made alleging that on Friday he threatened to kill Farage and that on Sunday he similarly threatened a Civil Aviation Authority investigator. He is due to appear at Oxford crown court on 7 December.

Adams was at the controls of the Polish-made Wilga 35A light aircraft which came down in Hinton-in-the-Hedges airfield in Northamptonshire. A report by the Air Accident Investigation Branch (AAIB) found the crash was caused by the campaign banner the plane was trailing. Ropes used to tow the banner, which read "Vote for your country: Vote Ukip" had become caught on the tail of the aircraft, forcing it to nose-dive, said the report.

Farage managed to walk from the scene but suffered broken ribs, bruised lungs and facial injuries. Adams was trapped in the mangled wreckage. Seriously injured, he remained conscious and was airlifted to hospital, where he is understood to have undergone several operations.

The pilot, who recently moved to Oxfordshire from Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, ran a firm called Sky Banners.

At the time of the crash Farage was engaged in an unsuccessful attempt to oust the Commons speaker, John Bercow, from his Buckingham seat. Having led Ukip from 2006 to 2009, he had stepped down to concentrate on his election campaign but after coming third with just 8,401 votes he resumed leadership of the party on November 5.

Following publication of the crash report, the politician said: "I think the conclusion is the best for everyone. It was an accident, there we are, these things happen in life.

"I give thanks to the fact I got through it. I have never liked flying – always hated it, although I have done a fair bit of it as an MEP.

"Part of the flight on May 6 was an attempt to challenge my demons. Look how that ended up."

He added: "I wish the pilot the best of luck in his recovery. I know he's had several operations and was not in a good way at all."

To see the original: LINK

No comments: