About us

My photo
Members & staff of UKIP past & present. Committed to reforming the party by exposing the corruption and dishonesty that lies at its heart, in the hope of making it fit for purpose. Only by removing Nigel Farage and his sycophants on the NEC can we save UKIP from electoral oblivion. SEE: http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-statement-re-junius.html

Thursday 9 April 2009

And yet another UKIPPER resigns!



UKIP's slow death continues:

REDACTED

REDACTED Court

REDACTED Close

REDACTED

Ipswich

IP5 2GU

1/4/9

Dear Sir/ Madam

Would you please remove any and all details you hold on me on your data bases.

As a former police officer I have my reputation to maintain and I have no wish to continue to permit my name to be involved with what I have come to realise is such a corrupt and dishonest party . May I draw your attention to the resignation letters of the last 2 UKIP Wales chairmen with which I agree in spirit and outline.

Nigel Farage and his NEC have acted in a manner which I wish not to be associated with. By looking at the internet I am fully aware of the widespread corruption of individuals and principles in UKIP and the bullying tactics used by UKIP’s leadership in order to silence it’s critics including whistleblowers exposing the truth .

Nigel Farage and the rest of his cronies are obviously only interested in getting re-elected to Brussels in order to continue living the high life at the taxpayers expense.

I will never vote UKIP again and I will urge all my friends to follow suit whilst such behaviour and lack of principles pertains.

Yours faithfully,

REDACTED

Still think Farage is doing a great job?

For more info see GLW's blog: LINK

No comments: