About us

My photo
Members & staff of UKIP past & present. Committed to reforming the party by exposing the corruption and dishonesty that lies at its heart, in the hope of making it fit for purpose. Only by removing Nigel Farage and his sycophants on the NEC can we save UKIP from electoral oblivion. SEE: http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-statement-re-junius.html

Monday 24 August 2009

Gawain Towler: An open letter by Greg Lance-Watkins

The following letter was sent to a UKIP member in the South West after they contacted GLW about Gawain Towler:

Hi,

some time ago you asked about Gawain Towler, and what I thought of him as an MEP candidate, which I outlined in some detail.

I note that he is likely to be an MP candidate in your area!

I also note that Anthony Butcher’s much corrupted and dishonest little forum has seen fit, in its pro EUkip section, where it is accepted for pro EUkip members to lie, libel and dissemble, largely without let or hindrance; yet those who support UKIP but expose the truth about their vile leadership as EUkip are removed, either on the flimsiest of pretext or based on lies, as in my case. You may remember that I stated as a fact that Peter Reeve EUkip’s bully boy RO with the shaven head and lack of understanding of ethics or morality in the Eastern Region was under investigation by the police – which he was and a number was supplied for the police complaint; none the less the corrupt and duplicitous moderator, in support of EUkip and Anthony Butcher banned me for life having been threatened and bullied with a pack of lies from another of EUkip’s scum that has floated upward – Paul Nuttall who is a proven liar and cheat.

Back to Gawain Towler who is a particularly odious little man, beyond his mere perversions – he is a liar as shown by various ‘e’Mails I have. Sent to me by someone whom he was trying to deceive.

As you well know over a number of years I have neither interest or prejudice based on people’s perfectly legal perversions, and perversion within marriage is no concern of others outside of the relationship, save where it may be either illegal or publicly harmful particularly to children. As you will see from my comments on my blog – this is clearly NOT about prejudice or revulsion at particular perversions, for as long as they are legal. This is entirely about values and judgement, taste, trust and braggadocio.

It is my belief and contention, as it was The UKIP South West Committee’s, that Gawain Towler has shown himself to be unsuited to represent others in a political party as an MEP and I would contend unsuitable as a constituency MP.

Gawain Towler’s legal perversions are of no concern to me; though some, with a narrower view of the world, such as many Christians and all Muslims would be concerned. Towler’s alleged illegal perversions, though widely discussed, are a matter for the authorities to substantiate and act accordingly.

I would not have raised this matter again had not some on Anthony Butcher’s forum not seen fit to exercise their dishonesty to misrepresent my perfectly clear stance as some sort of delusional attack on me – sadly EUkip has attracted all too many perfectly vile and dishonest supporters who clamour like the claque of old!There are various other articles on Gawain Towler on my blog which you can find with the search engine if you wish but for starters:



and the comments thereon!

I note that on Chris Mountsey’s web site, as republished on Butcher’s squalid forum, I stand accused of libelling him! If I have I unreservedly apologise, as I have always tried to be accurate and honest and can think of no occasion where I would have wished either to libel him or to have misled others about him. Were his claim true he is of course encouraged to show where I have supposedly libelled him and I will not only make correction but clearly apologise.

Regards,
Greg L-W.

To view the original see: LINK

No comments: