About us

My photo
Members & staff of UKIP past & present. Committed to reforming the party by exposing the corruption and dishonesty that lies at its heart, in the hope of making it fit for purpose. Only by removing Nigel Farage and his sycophants on the NEC can we save UKIP from electoral oblivion. SEE: http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-statement-re-junius.html

Sunday, 26 June 2011

UKIP: Annabelle Fuller admits that she was the woman who made the sexual assault allegation against Andrew Bridgen MP

Annabelle Fuller claims to have been reduced to a 'gibbering wreck' after her encounter with the Tory MP. However, her recent appearance at Ascot would suggest otherwise.

So Ms Fuller has finally admitted that she was the women who claimed to have been groped by the Tory MP. It comes as no surprise that the police decided not to proceed with the case after it emerged that Fuller had been seen prior to the alleged assault drunkenly flirting with men.

We can confirm that Fuller's 'reputation' in Westminster leaves a lot to be desired. The word 'bicycle' comes to mind.

We can only wonder just how much longer UKIPPERS will continue to tolerate her presence as a paid employee of the Party.

Mr Bridgen is now threatening legal action against her. So will Farage agree to pay her legal costs? And will he use UKIP funds?

Remember what Bannerman said:

Nigel's taste for pursuing personal vendettas on the party’s credit account, has led to a legal bill running at £140,000 a year. See: LINK

From The Mail:

A Parliamentary aide who claimed a Tory MP sexually assaulted her has revealed she never wanted the case against him to go ahead.

Annabelle Fuller, 29, told how her life has been 'destroyed' since 46-year-old Andrew Bridgen was arrested over the allegation.

She said: 'I have been painted a fantasist which is so unfair. I never wanted things to get this far.

'I told the police I didn't want to take any action. I just want this nightmare to end.'

After a week-long police investigation, the case against Mr Bridgen, MP for North West Leicestershire, was dropped due to lack of evidence.

Ms Fuller had alleged that the married father-of-two groped her on the balcony of his Westminster flat in the early hours after meeting her in a West End pub.

He has now threatened legal action over the allegations by the popular Westminster lobbyist which he described as 'ludicrous' and 'false'.

She has fled abroad to escape the blaze of publicity, but waived her right to anonymity to tell how she has had counselling over the case and what she claims happened that night.

Ms Fuller, who works as an assistant to UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage, admitted she had been socialising in the afternoon with friends after a lunch when she met Mr Bridgen on June 8.

The started chatting about her interest in the military and campaigning for charities as she had a cigarette outside the Marquis of Granby, a pub near Westminster.

She told the Sunday Mirror: 'He never introduced himself as an MP so I just thought he was a regular guy. He said he was an ex-Marine.

'I explained how I worked in politics and mentioned a Freedom of Information request I'd obtained uncovering the fact that charities were paying for the limbs of amputee soldiers.

'Mr Bridgen said, "That's not right, and listened to what I had to say.'

They were joined by civil servant Edward Green whom she knew and as the pub closed Mr Bridgen suggested they return to his flat close to the Commons.

They took a taxi there arriving after midnight, but she said she immediately 'felt uncomfortable'.

Ms Fuller was 'confused' about where she was and sent texts to friends and tried to call her parents to tell them of her concerns.

Then, she said, Mr Bridgen invited her and Mr Green to join him on the balcony, but to get there she had to walk through his bedroom.

Ms Fuller claims Mr Bridgen pointed at the bed saying it was 'big and comfy.' Then, she alleges, he put his hand up her skirt and touched her on the bottom and leg.

Mr Bridgen emphatically denies there was any inappropriate contact and police investigations have found no evidence to support the allegation.

Moments after the alleged incident, Ms Fuller fled the apartment bare-foot - picking up Mr Bridgen's Westminster pass, his Blackberry phone and a letter with his address to prove where she had been.

As she went down the stairs, she accidentally gashed her head. A security guard asked if she wanted any help and then unknown to her called police.

She was taken to Charing Cross police station where she was asked to give a statement, then provided a urine and DNA sample, before a woman police officer took away her clothes.

Mr Bridgen, who was elected last year, was arrested at 2am. He was held for several hours and forced to provide a DNA sample, pose for a police mugshot and be fingerprinted before being released on bail.

The case was dropped after she gave a fuller statement when she accepted her behaviour might have been misconstrued as flirting and she would withdraw the allegation.

Ms Fuller has felt too upset to return to work and says she has been turned into a 'gibbering wreck' by the controversy.

She told the paper: 'I couldn't walk down the street without holding my parents' hands. I am a 29-year-old for goodness sake.'

Mr Bridgen said he was never alone with Ms Fuller. He agreed he had pointed at his bed, but only to show her his Union Jack bedspread.

He said: 'I did nothing wrong. This has been trial by accusation. I just want to put this whole episode behind me.'

To read the original: LINK

No comments: