About us

My photo
Members & staff of UKIP past & present. Committed to reforming the party by exposing the corruption and dishonesty that lies at its heart, in the hope of making it fit for purpose. Only by removing Nigel Farage and his sycophants on the NEC can we save UKIP from electoral oblivion. SEE: http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-statement-re-junius.html

Sunday 27 December 2009

Gary Cartwright on UKIP lies and filth


We at Junius note that the usual EUKIP liars and cheats are still losing sleep over the identity of Junius. Indeed, we have recently been the subject of some discussion on the British Democracy Forum.

The list is getting increasingly longer with John West, Robin Page, Gary Cartwright and Adrian Muldew being added to the ever growing list of suspects.

You may recall that Mark Croucher accused Piers Merchant of being Junius. Piers has now been dead for several months and yet strangely we are still here. We note that Croucher has yet to apologise to the Merchant family for publishing his lies.

Croucher currently posts on the British Democracy Forum as 'Skeptyk'. In a recent post he once again accused Gary Cartwright of being Junius. You may recall that Gary used to work for UKIP as a researcher.

Here is Gary's response:

Exactly what am I being accused of now?

In 2005, before the General Election, I was tasked with doing an audit of candidates. A man I will call "Mr S" had very strong BNP connections. I reported this to Farage. He told me to "drop it". More about this later....

I was accused of leaking information to Greg Lance Watkins once, by David Lott and Nigel Farage. When as a result of my own investigations into the matter I showed them that only they (and Gawain Towler) had that the relevant information at the time it was leaked, it very suddenly became "well, actually, its not something we are here to talk about". Well. at least I had found the leak...!

I was accused of selling a story about Farage's son to the Sunday Times. When I produced a letter from the ST to confirm that I was not the source, the leadership did not want to look at it... the lie had served its purpose. I lost my job as a result of that lie.

Having found a new position in the European Parliament, I was then accused of being a member of the BNP, a cross-dresser, a closet gay, and - most insultingly - of having lied about my service record. This all came from the aforementioned "Mr S" and one of his chums. The allegations turned into threats, and I had to call in the police. The harassment then stopped. Mr S's chum was an ex-con, and so they probably realised it was a good time to stand down on this one.

I was then informed that a certain UKIP MEP had been calling members in his region, and was alleging that I, and others, had been recruited into UKIP to destabilise the party. Apparently, I am an MI5/MI6 agent.

Then, whilst I was subsequently working as a journalist in Brussels, my editor was viciously attacked on the platform of a train station by a young lady working for in the offices of the UKIP Brussels clique, who objected to a story "Gary Cartwright had written". I didn't write that story... it showed me the measure of these folks. Idiots, one and all.

It gets better.

I was present when a young journalist was physically attacked by a UKIP MEP in a Brussels bar.

I was attacked by a young intern for being "Junius". His behaviour was appalling. When Piers Merchant was "exposed" as Junius, did I get an apology? No way... again, it shows us the measure of these people.

Piers is no longer with us, but Junius is still active. Has an apology been issued to Piers' family? You can guess... by now you will know the measure of these vile people.

I walked past Farage's office a while back - his pa, who I once shared an office with, was there - I try to get on with everybody, and so I greeted him. I was verbally abused in the most obscene manner, and jabbed with an umbrella.

So what am I accused of now, Skeptyk?


End of statement. To view the original: LINK

Gary's excellent post gives just a few examples of the serious problems within UKIP. To state that the corrupt and dishonest gain preferment in UKIP while the decent and honest are driven out by a corrupt leadership would be a colossal understatement!

Also see: LINK

1 comment:

Greg_L-W. said...

Hi,

I think - appropriate as 'S' may be to Steve Read on other counts - the 'S' in question is in fact the one time Tory chappie who was, as I recall, slung out Mike Smith and that would make his convict chum Greg Louder Frost (sorry I think I have his name right - I've never had contact with him).

I do agree however that it was particularly underhand of Croucher to try to frame Merchant when he was so clearly ill and then to continue the pretence after his death.

Croucher originally claimed Merchant WAS Junius and then when he realised how foolish that sounded he changed his treachery to claiming he was supplying Junius with information. A statement he clearly has no provenance of but that has never worried the unpleasant little parasite, endlessly leeching off of Farage to the huge detriment of UKIP which was once a party with potential.

It is amusing to watch Croucher & Septic trying to distance themselves from each other both with their nonce like school teacher ways of berating other peoples' articles and English whilst sharing all the same styles of self destructive derision.

I have as you noted defended Cartwright's position all be it I am unable to defend his collusion in Tom Wise's and Farage's damage to EUroScepticism and criminality and lies respectively.

Regards,
Greg L-W.