About us

My photo
Members & staff of UKIP past & present. Committed to reforming the party by exposing the corruption and dishonesty that lies at its heart, in the hope of making it fit for purpose. Only by removing Nigel Farage and his sycophants on the NEC can we save UKIP from electoral oblivion. SEE: http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-statement-re-junius.html

Monday 18 May 2009

Marta Andreasen: Your local MEP candidate?





I would very much like know how Ms Andreasen - UKIP MEP candidate and supporter of the EU- is going to represent the people of South East England from her luxury flat in Barcelona?

Why not ask her by sending a postcard to Balmes 386‏. But don’t forget a stamp!



1 comment:

Greg_L-W. said...

Hi,

Which building is that door on - do you know?

I couldn't work it out when I studied the picture. I hope you have the facts nailed down as it is a very strong story if it can be stood up.

To my knowledge I do not believe a foreign National domicile in another Country who is pro EU and has a track record of littigation against her past employer (lost I understand, which probably explains the flat in a suburb of Barcelona!).

In fact I am not sure I know of an MEP candidate who has been paid to become a candidate, let alone a discreditted candidate whom the OECD linked with Racism according to Accountancy Age.

I am not remotely surprised that the Farage Party sees such a candidate as appropriate - judgement has never been their strong point!

Marta Andreasen may well fit in with the likes of Farage, Denny, Bannerman, Wise, Nattrass, Wittacker, Fuller, Croucher, Towler etc. but they represent no values to which I would aspire and clearly represent no decent morality or British values.

A vote for the lesser of two evils is to give sucour to evil.

I shall act ethically and write LEAVE THE EU on my ballot
paper.

Regards,
Greg L-W.