About us

My photo
Members & staff of UKIP past & present. Committed to reforming the party by exposing the corruption and dishonesty that lies at its heart, in the hope of making it fit for purpose. Only by removing Nigel Farage and his sycophants on the NEC can we save UKIP from electoral oblivion. SEE: http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-statement-re-junius.html

Friday 18 September 2009

Crisis in UKIP! Marta Andreasen MEP


My sources tell me that Marta Andreasen’s time in UKIP is drawing to a close.

I can confirm that more than one party has approached Marta - pictured here with UKIP's Honey Monster- with offers of a new political home.

I will post more news as I get it.

1 comment:

Greg_L-W. said...

Hi,

having cheated and misled to steal a UKIP seat and almost £50,000 a year (£30K salary + £17K exes. I am reliably informed by one of the many untrustworthy NEC members.)

The totally discreditted Andreasen, having dragged UKIP's name in the gutter of her morality surely effectively left on 7-Jun-2009 once her use and abuse of EUkip was over.

One point however is she has shown what a hopeless judge of people Farage is, an essential skill of leadership, and exposed Nuttall for the over promoted puppet he clearly is.

I do doubt anyone would incline to welcome Andreasen - rather like letting a plague rat into a hospital! The all turned her down when she touted herself around to get back on the gravy train - only Farage was stupid enough to touch her with a barge pole.

Regards,
Greg L-W.

Regards,
Greg L-W.