About us

My photo
Members & staff of UKIP past & present. Committed to reforming the party by exposing the corruption and dishonesty that lies at its heart, in the hope of making it fit for purpose. Only by removing Nigel Farage and his sycophants on the NEC can we save UKIP from electoral oblivion. SEE: http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-statement-re-junius.html

Tuesday 29 September 2009

UKIP leadership election: Daniel Baldwin's election statement



Daniel Baldwin’s election statement. The spelling and punctuation are as Daniel published it.

my name is daniel baldwin
I am 30years old
I suffer from cerebral palsy
But I don't let that stand in my way
I joined last year because the labour goverment dissapointed people by not trusting uk people or electorate on the lisbon treaty and one thing i would do if i became leader, i would want to listen to peoples opinions and members of ukip and work with nigel farage and members of the nec
On a United front to keep ukip united for the general election
From daniel baldwin

End of statement

He is also looking for supporters:

hi all I am looking for a proposers and a secoonders and 50asccentors
Would anyone support me please
Thanks daniel baldwin

Taken from the UKIP members forum. Spelling and spacing as the original.

His web page can be found at: LINK

I applaud his courage.

No comments: