About us

My photo
Members & staff of UKIP past & present. Committed to reforming the party by exposing the corruption and dishonesty that lies at its heart, in the hope of making it fit for purpose. Only by removing Nigel Farage and his sycophants on the NEC can we save UKIP from electoral oblivion. SEE: http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-statement-re-junius.html

Wednesday 7 October 2009

UKIP leadership election: Mike Nattrass announces leadership bid!




I can barely type this for laughing.

After much deliberation Mike Nattrass has finally decided to throw his hat into the ring!

Mike, do yourself a favour and withdraw now. You have neither the leadership skills nor the intelligence for such a job.

You lack tact, charisma, integrity and even the ability to make a decent speech. I have watched you in the Brussels Parliament and it’s NOT a pretty sight! I had to leave before I did something that I would have later regretted - probably!

And what about OLAF’s interest in you? Don’t you regard that as somewhat awkward? And what about the Police and their interest in certain aspects of your career? Should you have really signed that document? You know what I mean!

I would suggest that you withdraw from the leadership race now. Failure to do so will just make you look even more foolish than your election poster.

And besides, you have no chance of winning!

No comments: